2013年4月8日星期一

Says Father To Neighbour On Sons Death

Until the unfortunate incident befell the young Johnson, he was full of life before his life was terminated following the discovery of his lifeless body in a covered water container, inside the room of their neighbour, according to his father and his older sister. 

The suspects, however, said the young boy fell inside the water head down and died inside the water container. The question people are asking is how the boy could have entered their locked neighbours house to look for water before falling headdown in the container. 

According to late Johnsons father, the boy was declared missing when his sister was sent on an errand by one of the occupants of the said room with whom she claimed she left late Johnson. By the time she returned, she could not find him; the door which was earlier opened was locked and the prime suspect was nowhere to be found. 

Although the Kaduna State Public Relations Officer (PPRO) DSP Aminu Lawan said two persons were arrested in connection with the death of the young lad, he however said investigation was still on-going with the view to unravelling the actual cause of the death of the lad. The two suspects LEADERSHIP Sunday gathered are JamiluMuhammed and his elder brother Manga Muhammed. 

At the Kakuri Police Division, LEADERSHIP Sunday came across one of the suspects, Jamilu.Find a great selection of customkeychain deals. He denied strangulating the boy, saying the deceased fell into the water container. 

When I sent the boys sister to buy me recharge card, the boy told me he was thirsty and I went out to get him sachet water.Choose the right bestluggagetag in an array of colors. When I came back, the boy was nowhere to be found. After we all searched around, we saw him inside the plastic water container. His head was down and his legs were up,Choose the right bestluggagetag in an array of colors. the suspect told the police. 

But the father of the deceased however gave his own version of what happened. My name is Michael Johnson Agada.You Can Find Comprehensive and in-Depth carparkmanagementsystem truck Descriptions. I am a security officer with a company. I left home on Wednesday last week and when I returned, I met many people in my compound. I saw my brother crying, saying that a neighbour killed my son.When describing the location of the problematic howotipper. When I asked where the man was, my brother told me he had just gone out. 

What I did next was that I went to the police station and invited them to come and arrest him. I came with 6 police men and they took him to the station. 

My neighbours and I are not enemies. We are very good to one another but I did not know that they had bad intentions towards me he stressed. 

Narrating further he said, According to my daughter, she said they sent her out to buy a recharge card and when she came back, she did not see Johnson. As she was looking helter skelter for him, the same neighbour sent her on another errand, this time to buy engine oil. She told him, As you are sending me, I have not yet seen my brother. She went on the errand but before she could return with the engine oil, the man had locked his door and left. 

After about an hours search for Johnson, the neighbour came back and sent my daughter again and by the time she came back, the mans wife asked, Is it not Johnson you people are looking for? See him here. Then the man (Manga Mohammed) brought in my dead son and put him on my bed. 

He was discovered inside the plastic water container- he was strangled and put inside the water. He is claiming that the child wanted to fetch water and entered into the container, but it was covered inside their room. The man is married and has no child, but the wife is pregnant. 

They are pleading with me, but I would not accept, what I want is for them to give me my child alive. When the DPO asked me what I wanted, I told him I wanted my child back alive. 

Mr Agada said the corpse of the dead boy was deposited at St. Gerald Catholic Hospital Kaduna, alleging that the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Kakuri police station asked him to provide N200,000 for an autopsy, But I told him I dont have the money, insisting that it is a murder case and I am ready to go to any length to get the truth. 

The father of the deceased disclosed to newsmen that prior to this incidence, he used to see Manga come home with Mallams, alleging that his son may have been used for rituals. 

The elder sister to the deceased in her account said, My name is Happiness Michael and I am 8 years old. That day, my Mummy, Daddy and sister were not at home, so Jemilu (one of the accused) said I should go and buy MTN recharge card, when I came back, I asked Jemilu, where is my brother? He said he did not know the where about of my brother. I started looking for my brother. 

My sister too came back and I told her that Johnson was nowhere to be found, so, we started looking for him, later Jemilus uncle Manga Muhammed and wife (the other suspects) came back. Then the wife screamed when she saw my brother inside the water rubber covered, then Jemilus uncle(Manga) carried my brother to my Daddys room and said I should go and buy engine oil for him. Then I went to the police station where my sister was and I told her that they have seen Johnson inside water. When we came back home, my sister now carried my brother to the hospital and they said my brother is dead.

没有评论:

发表评论